Thursday, May 20, 2010

Some Great Videos

The purpose of this post is none other than to share some of my recent favorite videos and hopefully increase my Google rating. I know there is nothing worse than having your time wasted by clicking on a link to a lame YouTube video, so I will do my best to encourage the right people to click on the right link.

I have had huge amounts of time on my hands lately, and since the season finale of The Office came and went, I have started watching some new shows. Unfortunately, I tried Glee. At first the ridiculousness of the show was amusing, but the amusement quickly wore off and I became aware of the fact that I was actually watching a TV show about Glee Club, the most ridiculed club on every college campus. It's like a musical Friday Night Lights minus the football and plus the gleefulness. Anyway, I understand I should be ashamed, and believe you me, I am. However, I also started watching Tosh.0, and this was much more successful. If you haven't seen the show, it is hilarious. I was pretty giddy to begin with, so that is probably why I laughed so hard I cramped up when I watched this clip, but I'm sure everyone can find humor in it. This is funny, so if you click on only one link, make it this one.

If you enjoy watching basketball, watch this compilation of some of the most ridiculous traveling non-calls. If you do not like basketball that much, do NOT watch this because you will probably find nothing interesting about it. Actually it has a pretty cool song.

Speaking of cool songs, here is the Weber grill commercial. It is such a great song, even if it is only 31 seconds long. Unless you already know how great this song is, don't watch this.

I do love great beats, and here is another one. Not a funny video, but a solid video that will make you happy (gleeful) inside. It is the Flash Mob at the Ohio Union on the Ohio State campus (O-H-!!). It was on the front page of YouTube so you might have already seen it, but here it is. Only watch it if you are bored and are looking for something somewhat cool. Oh, and the fact that it is a Glee song is pure coincidence. I in no way, shape, or form support the show.

And that's my random assortment of videos for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. for your viewing pleasure: http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2010/05/18/probably-the-worlds-best-birthday-surprise-beautiful/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm solid flash mob video there

    ReplyDelete