Saturday, May 15, 2010

JOsh wins!


JOsh, as seen to the right, was able to locate the picture of us all alone in first place in the Finish on the 50 race. Steier is still in his Heisman stride, JOsh is close on his tail, and I am content with a good day's work and ready for my Superman photoshoot. The rest of the field is still on the other side of the stadium barely out of the blocks.
As promised, I will devote an entire post to JOsh. As it is, JOsh has not provided me with a theorem, so I will have to get more creative here. To honor JOsh, I woke up on JOsh-time, 7:30 a.m., earlier than I ever plan to wake up for the rest of this summer. I am eating breakfast (like JOsh) and writing this post while listening to JOsh-beats (Dave Matthews Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, MC Hammer). I will soon play Risk and Cribbage online and follow that by playing sand volleyball outside. I will put on my Arizona State hat and play Super Smash Bros. or some old-school video game. Finally, I will end this day by going to bed at 9:30 p.m.
I will now set the record for the earliest post on a Saturday: 9:19 a.m. I will follow that by going back to bed.
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment