Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nothing To Do

I have nothing to do and I can't blast my favorite beats because people around me are studying and writing papers. If I could, I would play Kesha's Your Love is My Drug of course. I had to beg for this laptop so I have to actually use it, so I will make a post on this blog. As I type this sentence I have nothing worthwhile to write, but I'm hoping to feel my way through it as I go. I'm not sure I'm even thinking about anything right now to be honest, so I can't just write about what I'm thinking. I don't have any theorems today, but I do have a few propositions.

Proposition 1: People study too much

This is probably extremely biased based on the fact that I have nothing to do and I want other people to do also have nothing to do. Then we can all come together and play sticks.

Proposition 2: People are taking too hard of classes

This follows directly from proposition 1. If you study a lot, you need to take easier classes. My advice: if you are double majoring, make your secondary major Computer Applications instead. The title is a misnomer: you need not know anything about computers, let alone how to apply them. It should be entitled a secondary major in Varsity Athletics Curriculum. And yes, that means that you may have a class with T. Knight! What more can you ask for? ... what? an athlete that has logged actual minutes in a real game? Yeah, I guess you can ask for that, in which case you will also get what you ask for: Armando Allen and Carleton Scott are both Computer Applications majors. And if you only have one major, sac up. And then immediately following that, change your major to Math. That is also a misnomer: You don't really do math, it's more of highly complex sudokus with numbers.

Proposition 3: Avril Lavigne is a great musical artist
Somewhere along her delinquent life this woman got a bad rap, but we must all give her a second chance. She has a wonderful voice and can play the guitar like a minx. Her songs speak of deep thoughts like Sk8er Bois and such. She is a very Complicated, but I feel like she is Losing Grip of herself. Nonetheless, I want to make her my Girlfriend. She is agile, hostile, Mobile, etc. and, although she may seem "weird" or a "loser," she is. But she is also, in a better light, unique, special, and dare I say Anything But Ordinary.

----------------------------

In an ongoing effort to boost my Google rating, I will continue to link to the most wonderful site: YouTube.

Very cool flash mob -- O-H-
Along the same lines -- Improv Everywher


2 comments:

  1. Prof-
    just preemptively warning you that my favorite weapon is not a shotgun. I prefer swords if i can get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha once I figure out how to get it from Word to the blog, I'll be sure to correct that.

    ReplyDelete