Sunday, April 4, 2010

Liesl Von Trapp


After watching Sound of Music and being enthralled by their catchy beats (especially Edelweiss, Do-Re-Me, and My Favorite Things), I noticed a few key features of a classic film. Most notably, how hott Liesl Von Trapp really is (See Photo).


Also, she's only sixteen going on seventeen! Remarkable. Personally I think she can do better than the mailboy, and if she's into older guys, I'd like to state that I am now 19.5 going on 20.


I've always had an affinity to unique, foreign names and the name Liesl is about as good as they get. She is an independent, musically talented young woman who "doesn't need a governess." What more is there to want? I wonder if she's single...


Unfortunately, I might have missed my chance because apparently she is 65 going on 66... Bummer.


Go Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment