Friday, October 1, 2010

Cojones

It is 8 o'clock on a Friday, my birthday, and I am still making sure I publish this post. It will be short however, and it will be about cojones, my favorite subject.

I realized this weekend how much life comes down to the size of your cojones. Just in general, if you have huge cojones, your life is so much different than if your cojones are average size or smaller.

If you have huge cojones, you are much less concerned about what people say and what society expects of you. If your cojones are below average in size you follow all the rules and never think outside the box.

I strongly believe that cojone size is based off genetics. Whatever your cojones you are born with, that is what you must live your life with.

Also, too much of a good thing is bad. If you have elephant cojones, you most likely will end up killing yourself one way or another.

1 comment: